Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) are the largest consumption of residents，it remodels the ecological logic of the industry, improves the overall link efficiency, and has broad market development space.
- FMCG are the largest consumption of residents and play an important role in residents' consumption.
- FMCG B2B remodels the industry ecological logic: it intergrate the supply channel of traditional trade and improve the overall link efficiency.
- In 2017, China's B2B market for FMCG has a transaction volume of 150.7 billion yuan, with broad market development space.
- The improvement of industry concentration shows two "heads": both national and regional e-commerce head effects are obvious.
- The construction of enterprise supply chain system focuses on the acquisition and the service capability of stores, thus establishing the evaluation index of supply chain.
- In order to obtain stores efficiently, FMCG B2B enterprises should make breakthroughs in three aspects: breaking the barriers of traditional fast consumer trade, match between supply chains and commodity categories and match between supply chains and regions.
- In order to improve the service capability of the store, FMCG B2B enterprises should make breakthroughs in two aspects: timely delivery of the last kilometer and dynamic adjustment of the store's product mix.
The supply chain of FMCG B2B enterprises will accelerate its sinking and regional integration, and will develop more rapidly under the impetus of the industrial Internet.
- Channel sinks: cities and rural areas below third line become blue ocean of fast consumables.
- Integration trend: FMCG B2B enterprises' competition intensifies and will coexist with traditional channels for a long time.
- Good news of industry: industrial internet accelerate and deepen the development of FMCG B2B industry chain.